• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Closing time to one of the Greatest "Closer" in the NBA.... ...Farewell Kobe!

General discussion about Lakerland.   Who else still remember Laker's fearsome foursome? Kobe, Shaq, Malone and Payton. But now we have the younger version in Russel, Clarkson, Randle and Nance Jr.

What's your take on Russel and Young issue?   http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/lakers-angry-at-d-angelo-russell-for-taping-convo-with-nick-young-150412070.html

Sir Mik for me its childish sa halip na they try to improve on their game and chemistry lalo lang nasira. Granted Swaggy P is someone I wish we can trade it still does'nt look good kapag you snitch sa team mo.

This shows the immaturity and playfulness a 20 year old kid still has. It's actually better that all of these happen in his rookie year so he still have a lot time to grow-up and mature. I just hope the Lakers front office could get a teaching coach to guide D-Lo and develop him more. Luke Walton anyone? For SwaggyP, I seriously think he's a gonner after this season.

• 2 weeks later...

lets take a pause about some topic and give some time to appreciate the last game of a great player Kobe Bryant. kala ko talaga talo na sila kanina. at the age of what 40+ nagbitaw pa sya ng 60 points. kaya ayun, Lakers win! anyway im not a fan but i know how to appreciate greatness when i see it so for the last time, congrats and thank you Kobe for the 20 years of playing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's a recap on the game a while ago:

Lakers 78, Warriors 65—Final

D'Angelo Russell poured in 26 points, guiding the Los Angeles Lakers to a 78-65 victory over the Golden State Warriors in a Las Vegas Summer League.

Los Angeles improved to a 3-0 record, earning a first-round bye during the upcoming the tournament. Ivica Zubac tallied nine points, five rebounds and two blocks, while No. 2 overall draft pick Brandon Ingram added seven points and seven boards.

Although the Lakers committed 19 turnovers, they limited Golden State to a 29.7 percent shooting mark. Keifer Sykes paced the Warriors with 16 points, and Patrick McCaw had 13.

Golden State (0-2) will battle the Philadelphia 76ers (0-2) Tuesday night at 8:30 p.m. ET. The game will be available on NBA TV.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2016 at 8:43 PM, DomengLing said:

General discussion about Lakerland.

Who else still remember Laker's fearsome foursome? Kobe, Shaq, Malone and Payton. But now we have the younger version in Russel, Clarkson, Randle and Nance Jr. Is Russel-Clarkson the future splash brothers?

lakers fan din , since kobe-shaq duo.

kaso sayang ung 04 lineup nila sadyang malakas lang talaga depensa ng badboys ng detroit. anyways move one.

tama lang tanggalin si kups madaming nasasayang na trade at pagkuha sa mga free agents na dapat makuha. sana umOKAY sa kamay ni magic.

di ko alam bat pinakawalan ng management si williams. di ko din trip laro ni angelo.parang hindi binibigay yung lahat pag naglalaro.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...