Evolution or by Creation (How did life get here?)

This is a hard topic since it will include our faith. But just in the name of science, by creation means "someone" created us. Whoever or whatever it is depends on you. It can be an ancient civilization or aliens or the christian God. So don't bash anyone if they say they were created by an alien or they came from monkeys ok?!

So let me start the conversation.

I will go with creation. There is what you call chaos theory that explains that everything came into "being" randomly. A precursor of evolution theory. But the chaos theory itself leads to something that is orderly.

There is a lot of theory with creating life, but if you look at it closely all they explain is the "before" and "after" life was conceived. Just like in the chaos theory, they can explain it very affluently but could not explain the exact mechanics of what made the spark of life. Into something that is very orderly.

So for me, logic should prevail. You can't create anything out of nothing. It should come from something. And that anything won't evolve into something unless guided by a higher intelligence.

How do you define evolution? Is adaptation and evolution the same or not? All life form on this planet adapt to it's surroundings. ie: human color tends to adapt geographically. Black people mostly lived on the savannah's of africa. White where the weather is cold. Brown where the temperature is humid. It's adaptation, not evolution. In the pure sense of the word, evolution means to change or evolve into something else. A leap from one genus to another. Like a fish becoming an amphibian, a bird becoming a mammal. Those things has never been proven yet and yet science accepts it as it is without full explanation.

I would say "evolution with divine intervention"...

The circumstances and conditions of evolution is too perfect that it can only happen one in millions of trillions.hahaha

Kahit sabihin mo pang evolution yan, no one can explain kung saan nanggaling ang lahat ng bagay. 

Spiritually speaking you can actually say where everything came from. But that requires faith. Logic dictates that we all came from something and that evolution per se would not be able to explain how we came to be not unless you can explain to someone how a pile of organic material turns into one of the most complex living thing in the universe. It's like saying I have a pile of metallic debris, all parts and some are raw metal. And then after a billion years it will turn into a car all by its own. That would now be in the realm of magic.

• 10 months later...

Strange as it seems, I believe that there is a supreme creator but my belief is very different. People call it aliens because they don't understand the science of a God. Atheists always reiterates that evolution is a fact. It was being accepted by the scientific community as scientifically correct but it is not scientifically accurate. We all have different DNAs and the chimps are nowhere close to humans. There is a religious scripture which is close to perfection in my opinion and that is the Vedas. The bible is a workbook. The textbook is the Vedas. It explains the science of the soul and the science of the gods and demigods. These are the same aliens that the ancient astronaut theorists suggests. So if you'll notice, in every episode of Ancient Aliens, there is Vishnu, Shiva, Krishna, Brahma, etc. Because they were the closest. I was always fascinated on how the different languages of the world started. How binary codes were made as a language. How the pyramid was built. The idea behind Agartha, Shambala, Heaven, etc. It was all explained very well as a fore knowledge. The problem with science is that people are taking all the credits with their own limits. When there is no possible explanation, it gets rejected. (because they can't). Imagine people in the 1300's with limited scientific knowledge, met a man who has an idea that internet will exist in the future. Scientists on that era will reject it because they won't think it is possible. Scientists will claim that the internet existed because there was an evolution among humans and technology. But why reject the fact that the internet is already there from the very beginning waiting to be discovered? Scientists up to now cannot even create a single strand of hair out of something. The problem about religion is that it became cultural. They grew up a muslim, they reject everything. They grew up as christians, they reject everything. They refuse to test the waters. They even won't accept the belief of others even if there are similarities in their teachings. Having that said, there are no contradictions between gods, aliens, and science. The problem is the limited capacity of the human brain to go beyond its limit. Just try to think how did the sun and moon were perfectly placed to provide humans with daylight and a quiet moonshine so that humans can sleep well during the night. Why do we have the beauty of the sea and make water a human necessity? I might not believe in a white-haired bearded god and his long-haired son but I believe that there is an architect out there who planned how everything should work. I'm an alien myself, a Venusian to be exact, and this is... Wait for it... Vader. Have a good day everyone!

• 1 month later...

"So for me, logic should prevail. You can't create anything out of nothing. It should come from something. And that anything won't evolve into something unless guided by a higher intelligence."

The statement above is very scientific. Science never accept creation out of nothing, which contradicts what the Christians believe in. Christians believe that God created everything, yes, everything on earth and the universe. So in my opinion, I repeat, my opinion, scientists are atheists.

• 11 months later...